Counted Cross Stitch Kit includes Color Symbol Chart, Pre-sorted DMC threads, Aida fabric, Needle threader and Easy instructions. Adapted from amazing artworks.
44 DMC Colors
Stitches: 98 x 196
Size on 14-count: 7 x 14 inches
Size on 18-count: 6 x 11 inches
Counted Cross Stitch Kit includes:-
- A4 sized colored chart
- Pre-carded DMC threads that are easy to pull out
- 14 or 18-count Aida Fabric from Charles Craft
- Permin Needle
- Needle threader
- Easy instructions and a DMC Care Page
- FREE Metallic thread to add some pizzazz to your finished work (While Stocks Last)
1. Choose to stitch on either 14-count or 18-count fabric.
2. Upgrade the chart in your Kit to a Larger Symbols chart to make it easier on the eye
Prefer a PDF? Download it instantly here --> https://www.etsy.com/listing/130757398
ABOUT OUR DESIGNS
We offer the best designs for you to stitch and display in your home! And its a pleasure to stitch our charts because:-
- We use easy symbols for you to follow. Dark symbols symbolize the dark areas of the chart and light symbols show the light areas. Just from looking at the chart, you can pretty much see the whole picture.
- We have chosen the colors carefully to ensure the most colors to produce the best results. The product images you see are the final stitched patterns. It's that good!
- On every page of the chart, there is a page map to show you exactly which part of the design you are at.
Copyright © The Art of Stitch. All rights reserved.
All patterns are copyright protected and cannot be reproduced, redistributed, copied or sold. Copyright infringement will be prosecuted by law.
Shipping from Malaysia
1-2 business days
Estimated shipping times
- Malaysia : 2 - 4 business days
- North America : 10 - 20 business days
- Europe : 10 - 20 business days
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania : 10 - 20 business days
- Asia Pacific : 4 - 10 business days
- Latin America and the Caribbean : 10 - 20 business days
- North Africa and the Middle East : 10 - 20 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Digital downloads
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there tracking with shipping?
The choice is up to you. We offer Standard Mail without tracking, registered mail with tracking as well as Courier. Some countries do not update the tracking info hence at times you will find that the tracking will stop updating the moment it reaches your home country.
Why don't you accept cancellations?
Actually this is not a hard and fast rule. Contact us quickly if you want to cancel and if we have not shipped yet, we will cancel the order for you. We tend to ship earlier than the estimated shipping date, so it's hard for us to gauge when you can cancel safely.
If we have shipped and we can't cancel, you can always send us the item back and receive a refund for the order in full.
It's very important to us that you enjoy your purchase :)
I bought a kit but I would like a PDF too for safekeeping.
That makes sense! If you would like to get the same PDF, let us know and we will arrange for you to get 50% off for the PDF.
I have an artwork I want as a cross stitch. Can you do that?
Of course we can! Simply send us a custom order request with the image attached. Let us know your preferred size and fabric count and we will send you a no-obligations final stitch preview with a quotation.
Can I sell my finished cross stitch?
Yes you can! While you can't distribute the pattern itself as it's under copyright, your finished cross stitch work is your own so you can definitely sell it on eBay, Etsy or anywhere else you like.